oh!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Another draw

I try to write from my heart on this here blog. I try to keep it honest, and terse. Well, ok, maybe terse is the wrong word here. Why would I say that? I guess it's because I looked it up again just now to make certain it was the correct word for the moment, and, it very well may be... see?!. Honesty. Nothing wrong with a little honesty. I emphasize "little", because it leaves you room for more honesty, without demanding it. There's nothing worse than people who use "complete honesty" as an excuse to be mean. I'm trying to think of a good example... Here you go. "Oh wow! What is that shirt!? Uh, you couldn't find something that makes you look fatter? And what is that.... a design? Yeah, I don't think so. It looks like it was drawn by a psycho old man who was put in a mental institute because he likes to make hand puppets out of dead cats but then one night he decided to get really drunk and make something that he thought would look really pretty on a shirt, and he was just starting his rough draft, and he knocked over a candle and blew up his meth lab! ........ What? Don't look at me like that!? Yeah right, like you weren't thinking the same thing. Whatever, I was the only one who was honest enough to say it." Anyway, I don't care much for those people.

...I have got to stop writing these blogs so late.... OR.. make sure I ONLY do it at night..

No comments:

Post a Comment