oh!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Section 5

This is definitely going to be section worthy. I can feel it.

I've been falling asleep all day. I had to pack last night and didn't get into bed until about 2:00 am, at which point, I started to think up stories and I had to write some things down before those pearls were forgotten for all of time and eternity. Then I had to get up at 3:45 am to be ready for the shuttle to the airport.

I think my brain fell asleep. This is going to be the worst post ever. Maybe it already is, and I just don't know it yet.

I wish I could put shaving cream on my brains hand and then tickle it's face and watch it smear the shaving cream all over. That would be awesome.

That's all I can think about right now.

I'm sure I had more interesting thoughts today, but I pulling up goose eggs right now.

I'm back it L.A. right now. I had an audition today and I'm waiting for my back to get a little better so I can start to kill it at the gym.

... was THAT interesting?!

2 comments: