oh!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Waiting

I have to get my car. It's been sitting at the mechanic since yesterday. I wasn't going to take it in, because I thought that the problem might just be the thermostat. The guy from AAA was trying to tell me to just change it myself, and that it could be real simple. Then, he gets in the car to move it and says that it feels weird.... the same weird feeling you get when you blow a head gasket.. So, I take it in.

It was the thermostat.

Now, I don't know how easy it is to change the thermostat in a 2000 Volkswagen Jetta. And I guess that's what bothers me. If I knew that it was hard, then, I could feel much better about paying someone $150.00 with the tools and the know how. But, as it is, I don't know. I'm so close to the answer too! I could just, open another tab, click some letters on the old keyboard in the appropriate order to form the words that pertain to my certain situation and the internet does it's job. I don't know what that is actually. I have no idea what happens one I punch those letters in.

My educated guess is that there's a magic wizard sitting at a crystal ball, just peering into it. I guess he would have to be paid to be doing this. Also, he would need an internet connection to respond to everyone's inquiries, since we don't have a receiver crystal ball. But, then again, why don't we? That's what we need! We all need a receiver crystal ball. Each and every one of us. In fact, if President Obama can't provide every american with our own receiver crystal ball, then I guess the terrorists have won.

Come on man, there's still time.

No comments:

Post a Comment