oh!

Friday, January 1, 2010

Chapter 1

Hello and welcome to The Pantry.

I am your host: Adam Johnson.

You may be asking yourself, why am I reading this? Well, you self centered a-hole, let me ask you a better question: Why am I writing this?

Now that I have stumped you dead in your tracks, I guess my job here is done. I'm glad too, because as I started to write this blog, I was confused as to why I was doing it. Then, the answer came: To stump you. It came so quickly, it even caught ME off guard, because I originally thought I started this on a challenge by DeVon, my friend on who's couch I sit even now.

Well, his challenge was to write every day. And that brings us up to date. I guess congratulations are in order.

Congratulations to me. And no thanks to any of you....

No comments:

Post a Comment