oh!

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Tired

I'm tired. That may have been apparent from the title of this entry. You may have noticed also, that I have switched from merely numbering my entries. I will call these the "title" of my piece. It's easier for both of us that way. For you, because I'm up front and honest about the whole thing, and for me, because that's how it's listed on the page I'm typing on.

Dang. I kind of wish I called this entry "short", because that's what it's going to be. I'm tired, don't get me wrong, it's just that, I'm starting to feel like I should go to bed, and stop typing, thereby, making this, short.

Of course, you don't want to just test fate. It hates that. It's like God in that way. He doesn't want to be tested. Wait. I guess I don't know that for sure. I know he says, "Don't test me", but I don't know for sure about Him ever saying "I don't like to be tested." He's never been big on telling us His likes and dislikes. Has He?...I guess I'm not really sure about that one either. I mean, He'll certainly answer our test, if we put it out there to Him. Especially the ones where we come out looking like idiots. Maybe it's like a student, unhappy with the results of a pop quiz, approaching the teacher and seeing if THEY in fact, know any of the answers. And of course they do. And, on top of it, they get the attention of the other students in the class, not by calling their attention deliberately, rather, through speaking loudly, pointing out the really simple things I screwed up, and acting all jerky about it, not super obviously, but subtly, so that only I know what's going on, and he really only wants me to know, that I know that he knows........ok, I don't know what I'm talking about, and I fell asleep a bunch of times just now...

No comments:

Post a Comment