oh!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nothing

I feel like my letters have been getting a little too heavy. I know a lot of people like to call them posts, or blogs. Actually, I have no idea what people call their messages they leave on their blogs. Seems like they say, "check out my blog from today". Yeah, actually, I can see that more than, "You should read my post." You know what else? Blogging must have been really hard back in the old west, because, if you were the one that had a blog, you would have to go all over town, on your horse or just walking, and just nail up copies of your thoughts for the day. And just "post" them on wooden structures all over town. I don't know how you would keep track of who's reading your posts either. And then, how could you read their comments. You would have to go all over town and check each and every post you had out there. I guess in some ways it would be better, because you know sometimes someone leaves a witty comment, and you try to come up with something witty, right back at them, and sometimes, you couldn't think of something really killer to come back with until sometime after and it's too late because you've already commented?! Well, you could just say it on your other posts. Man, I really missed out by not living in the old west. Anywhere in the old west actually. I know the west was big place and there were probably some places that were better to live in that others, but I think as a general rule, it would be pretty awesome, I mean as a time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment