oh!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Chapeter 2

Wow. My goodness how time flies. I just noticed that the day is almost over and I haven't made my post for today... so let's see... something interesting and smart that I can offer to you my loyal readers. Well, since I have no readers yet, I guess I can't really impress anyone but myself. So:

How to impress myself...

I know. I could use less periods. I tend to use those. Is that a problem with modern journalism? Is this considered journalism? I guess it's an online journal of sorts, so I guess yes. And I think I'll use those periods to my hearts content...... as long as it fits.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DON'T THINK PERIODS ARE SO MUCH A PROBLEM AS EXCLAMATION POINTS AND CAPS!!!!!!! IF YOU START TO USE A LOT OF THOSE, THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!!!!!!!

    (this is Tracie, BTW, your old makeout partner. I fancy your blog. Keep writing. I need a good laugh every day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracie, because you gave so much to me, back in the day, I shall give back to you....

    I'm referring to this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. i feel like i just stumbled upon a private conversation. no? okay, good.

    we never made out, but once we DID play poker with pennies. i don't know who won, but in my memory i did because i try to remember everything in a way that benefits me or makes me look better.

    oh yeah, also, i am excited for you to have a blog. hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becky. Thank you for your excitement. I demand a rematch with the poker and pennies. I'm sure my memory can outsmart yours.

    ReplyDelete